(Photo Credits: USA-Reiseblogger from Pixabay)
Are you fond of making New Year’s resolutions, guys? If you are, then you’re one of the many, but why create a new set of resolutions at the beginning of each year?
Well, why not?
It’s the start of a brand new year, making it a great opportunity to have a do-over, evaluate our goals in life, make changes, and think about self-care and self-improvement.
Among the most popular resolutions include living healthier (23%) and happier life (21%), losing weight (20%), exercising (7%), to stop smoking (5%), and reduce drinking (2%). People also wish to “meet career or job goals (16%) and improve their relationships (11%),” according to Forbes.
Did you find some of your resolutions on the list above? In addition, what about dating resolutions, guys? Do you make them?
Here on A4A, we believe in starting the New Year the right way, and why not make some changes on our dating habits? As Albert Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” Take a look at some of our suggested online gay dating resolutions below:
- Make sure all of your information is up-to-date – We are selling ourselves in the dating market and, in order to succeed, we want to capture other people’s attention. But at the same time, we need to be truthful about who we are on our dating profile; otherwise, we are just setting ourselves up for dating failure.
Having an incomplete profile will also give us the same result. So why not update your profile and fill everything out? When your profile is completely filled out, Adam4Adam users are bound to find you when they use the search/filters feature. You can appear under the filters for “Age,” “Sexual Orientation”, “Sexual Preferences,” or even “Communities,” and you’ll miss a lot of opportunities when you don’t show up there.
Adam4Adam also has a “Looking For” section, and selecting either “dating” or “love” helps you find people who are looking for the same thing as you, whether that’s a lifelong relationship or just someone to sleep with for the night.
- Thou shalt not ghost – We talked about ghosting twice this year – ghosting someone online and ghosting them after meeting face-to-face. I think we can all agree that it is not nice. More importantly, ghosting is “described by some mental health professionals as a passive-aggressive form of emotional abuse or cruelty.”
- Keep your photos current – Having a photo in your profile raises your chance of meeting someone by 90% more compared to those who don’t have a profile picture. Ultimately the men, of course, want to know who they are talking to which is whyyou also need to post a recent photo, otherwise you’ll be accused of catfishing.
- Post more stories and videos on your A4A account – Take advantage of Video/Audio Calls feature on Adam4Adam, it’s free! You get to stay connected with other A4A members without having to leave the comforts of your home and you are able to see who you are talking with as well. In addition, online video/audio interaction with other members is important as we get to see for ourselves and we get to know who they really are because many guys get contacted by spammers.
- Get Verified on Adam4Adam – the process is simple, and it takes no more than three steps, check here on how to do it.This particularfeature was put in place to safeguard our community as it ensures that our beloved users here on A4A are real and authentic. But most importantly, we want to offer you an experience that you deserve, that you get to have conversations that are meaningful, and also, we want you to meet real people for real good times.
So, it’s a brand New Year, a brand new set of resolutions, and if you maybe wish to get some brand new stuff like sex toys, lubes, and underwear, the A4A Store is just a click away.
Having said all that, are there any other dating profile resolutions you want to make in 2022? Share it with us in the comments below!
How about another resolution? “Thou shall read profiles and contact only those that are a match for yours”?
Make a New Year’s Resolution that one doesn’t intend to keep?
Successful happy people don’t wait until the New Year to make smart new goals and decisions. Always seems that the New Year’s Resolutions Crowd hopes that everything will just work out fine, regardless of how they perform. A prime example is fitness centers where an incredible increase in membership always happens in early January and most of those new members are gone within a few weeks.
My resolutions are like long term investments: stick with what works, dump what/who isn’t, maintaining and keeping your good health, keeping/adding money to your savings account, what’s maintaining you spiritually and mentally, staying the course in your continued success.
Some members deserve to be ghosted. Rude, pushy people sometimes need to be ignored. And many of the “Chatty Cathy’s” who waste your time asking stupid questions over and over are a nuisance and don’t deserve a response. Happy New Years everyone!
How about the New Year’s Resolution of continuing to contribute to “The Food Chain” by exchanging Carbon Dioxide for Oxygen?
This resolution does not require daily acknowledgement or management. It continues, unabated, until a “Higher Authority” declares that you had made a wise resolution…and now,
you no longer have to declare this resolution…yearly!
At my young age of 67, I am making the biggest Resolution in my life by leaving MIAMI,FLORIDA AND MOVING BACK TO TENNESSEE, now that I have retired.. Not moving back too Nashville, but to a small Mountain top community of Sewanee where life is slower, and people mind their own business. Yes, I have to drive further for Groceries, Target, Walmart, Lowe’s and Doctor appointments. But in the end my car insurance dropped a whopping $264.75 every 6 months. Gravity has taken hold of my body. I am not going to loose a ton of Weight ,I am not… Read more »
[…] out there. If you’re on Adam4Adam app or website, then you might want to check our article titled Online Gay Dating Resolutions to Make in 2022. Or, why not start with downloading the Adam4Adam iOS/Android app here if you don’t have it yet […]
I haven’t made New Year’s resolutions since I graduated from high school because resolutions are a waste of time. Instead, I pick a song for the year that either inspires me or is my theme for the year. Every time I hear the song, I’m always reminded and smile