Are you fond of making New Year’s resolutions, guys? If you are, then you’re one of the many, but why create a new set of resolutions at the beginning of each year?
Well, why not?
It’s the start of a brand new year, making it a great opportunity to have a do-over, evaluate our goals in life, make changes, and think about self-care and self-improvement.
Among the most popular resolutions include living healthier (23%) and happier life (21%), losing weight (20%), exercising (7%), to stop smoking (5%), and reduce drinking (2%). People also wish to “meet career or job goals (16%) and improve their relationships (11%),” according to Forbes.
Did you find some of your resolutions on the list above? In addition, what about dating resolutions, guys? Do you make them?
Here on A4A, we believe in starting the New Year the right way, and why not make some changes on our dating habits? As Albert Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” Take a look at some of our suggested online gay dating resolutions below:
- Make sure all of your information is up-to-date – We are selling ourselves in the dating market and, in order to succeed, we want to capture other people’s attention. But at the same time, we need to be truthful about who we are on our dating profile; otherwise, we are just setting ourselves up for dating failure.
Having an incomplete profile will also give us the same result. So why not update your profile and fill everything out? When your profile is completely filled out, Adam4Adam users are bound to find you when they use the search/filters feature. You can appear under the filters for “Age,” “Sexual Orientation”, “Sexual Preferences,” or even “Communities,” and you’ll miss a lot of opportunities when you don’t show up there.
Adam4Adam also has a “Looking For” section, and selecting either “dating” or “love” helps you find people who are looking for the same thing as you, whether that’s a lifelong relationship or just someone to sleep with for the night.
- Thou shalt not ghost – We talked about ghosting twice this year – ghosting someone online and ghosting them after meeting face-to-face. I think we can all agree that it is not nice. More importantly, ghosting is “described by some mental health professionals as a passive-aggressive form of emotional abuse or cruelty.”
- Keep your photos current – Having a photo in your profile raises your chance of meeting someone by 90% more compared to those who don’t have a profile picture. Ultimately the men, of course, want to know who they are talking to which is whyyou also need to post a recent photo, otherwise you’ll be accused of catfishing.
- Post more stories and videos on your A4A account – Take advantage of Video/Audio Calls feature on Adam4Adam, it’s free! You get to stay connected with other A4A members without having to leave the comforts of your home and you are able to see who you are talking with as well. In addition, online video/audio interaction with other members is important as we get to see for ourselves and we get to know who they really are because many guys get contacted by spammers.
- Get Verified on Adam4Adam – the process is simple, and it takes no more than three steps, check here on how to do it.This particularfeature was put in place to safeguard our community as it ensures that our beloved users here on A4A are real and authentic. But most importantly, we want to offer you an experience that you deserve, that you get to have conversations that are meaningful, and also, we want you to meet real people for real good times.
Having said all that, are there any other dating profile resolutions you want to make in 2022? Share it with us in the comments below!