Recently, we have been receiving a lot of emails from you, guys, asking about monkeypox and what to do to be safer during these trying times. We just want to say that we hear you, which is why we are going to talk about social gatherings, events, safer sex, masturbation and sex toys, and monkeypox.
Now, we already previously talked about monkeypox twice, you can revisit the article we wrote about it way back in May, here and last month here. For more information on symptoms, how it spreads, prevention, and vaccine among many others, click here and here.
As to the new things that we have learned since then, take a look at the following:
- Unfortunately, monkeypox can reportedly spread to pets and animals, read the story here. As to which pets and animals specifically, we have limited knowledge as of this writing, but dogs are definitely on the list that you can check here.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there has been a 20% increase in cases in the last week, putting the new number to over 35,000 cases worldwide. Read more about it here.
- WHO plans to rename monkeypox and they’ve made the discussion open with the public to ensure the new name is not stigmatizing. Read more here and here.
- CDC has released guidance for safer sex and social gatherings that will help contain monkeypox. You can read it here. Essentially, they are reminding the public to limit the number of our sex partners to reduce our likelihood of exposure.
“If you or a partner has monkeypox, the best way to protect yourself and others is to avoid sex of any kind (oral, anal, vaginal) and do not kiss or touch each other’s bodies while you are sick, especially any rash,” the CDC said. “Do not share things like towels, fetish gear, sex toys, and toothbrushes.”
Masturbating together is not exactly off the table but we should do it “at a distance without touching each other and without touching any rash.” Moreover, we can have “virtual sex with no in-person contact.”
They also reminded the public to “wash your hands, fetish gear, sex toys, and any fabrics (bedding, towels, clothes) after having sex.” For more information on infection control, click here.
- As for attending or going to raves, parties, clubs, and festivals, the CDC cannot emphasize enough the importance of limiting or minimizing skin-to-skin contact. The CDC said, “Festivals, events, and concerts where attendees are fully clothed and unlikely to share skin-to-skin contact are safer. However, attendees should be mindful of activities (like kissing) that might spread monkeypox.” Read more here.
Even with the CDC’s advice in mind, we can still do a lot of things while trying to remain cautious. For example, those who are wary of hooking up or meeting up with someone for the first time because of monkeypox on top of coronavirus can try watching and chatting with webcam performers on Adam4AdamLive instead. If you want to try it, the top 20 performer page is a great place to start.
You can also rest easy and shop from home without worrying about lubes, harnesses, bondage equipment, and many other types of sex toys that you can enjoy. Simply go to Adam4Adam Store and enjoy hassle-free shopping as your package will be delivered straight to your doorstep!
Now is a great time to shop because our Adam4Adam Essentials are currently on sale. What’s more, is that you will get an extra 10% off the already discounted price which means that you’ll get as much as 35% off our Adam4Adam Essentials. Simply add the product to your cart and enter the coupon MustHave at check out.
Some of our most popular masturbation toys are under Adam4Adam Essentials. Remember that masturbation has many physical and mental health benefits: it reduces stress, releases tension, enhances sleep quality, and elevates our mood to name a few. If you need fap material, adam4adam.tv is just a click away. We also have an extensive porn categories list that you can choose from, what’s more, is that you can watch for 30 minutes for free when you create an account. Check the site here. Enjoy!