(Photo Credits: Screengrab from Ellen DeGeneres’ Facebook Account)
Ellen DeGeneres played this new game on her show called Survey Says Whaaat and it was really funny, so we thought we’d share it with you, guys. And maybe we could play along here on the A4A blog while we are at it, why not!
The mechanics are simple. They first prepared survey questions for the audience to answer and then tWitch was asked to guess exactly how many people in the audience will raise their hand. Using a flash card, Ellen would then place her prediction as to whether the actual result is higher or lower than tWitch’s guess. They would then repeat the process but now it would be Ellen guessing how many people will raise their hand while tWitch would say if the actual result is going to be higher or lower and so on and so forth. Take a look at their survey questions below:
- How many people here have gone streaking or flashed a total stranger?
- How many people here have ever hooked up with more than one person on spring break?
- How many people here are members of the mile high club?
- How many people here have been drunk before noon?
It’s up to you if you will answer their questions or not but let’s also have survey questions of our own, shall we?
- How many Adam4Adam users here have ever had a threesome?
- How many Adam4Adam users here have ever had a shower sex?
- How many Adam4Adam users here have ever had sex in the backseat of a car?
- How many Adam4Adam users here have ever had sex in their office?
Of course, the idea is for you to share your story in the comments section below so go on, feel free to do so; we’re waiting for your answers!