(Photo Credits: Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels)
There are days when I just love to browse funny and cute BL (Boys’ Love) videos online, don’t you? As one or two of our blog readers here have recently pointed out: it may be a popular state of preoccupation for many to keep their minds off certain real-life stuff but in my case, I am being paid for my time to do it. Having said all that, here are some of my favorite BL videos online:
- Two Guys Go Viral for Having the Time of their Life
A viral video of two guys dancing to the song (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life (Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes from the movie Dirty Dancing) is making rounds on the Internet. The original post on Facebook, which was viewed already for 4 million times as of this writing, was captioned:
…. Tudo é maravilhoso quando estamos entre amigos, uma brincadeira que dura para sempre. Respeito mútuo, todos contemplamos à felicidade! Um brinde ao ” Racha de domingo” Praia dos anjos o melhor lugar do mundo. Agradeço à Deus por ser da praia dos anjos 🙏🙏🙏🙏
According to the post, the video was taken at Praia dos Anjos – Arraial do Cabo, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Anyway, I don’t understand Portuguese, and I don’t trust the translation, but the two men seem to indeed, be having the time of their lives. And judging by the catcalls and claps they were getting from their audience, they, too, are having fun, as did I, which is why I’m sharing their clip with you.
- This cute video has the feel of one of those South Korean BL dramas that’s got a lot of people going gaga. They look cute together, not to mention they were both wearing traditional clothes, what’s not to like?
- Just a group of guys horsing around during what seemed like a team practice. It’s a pity some of us can’t understand what they are saying.
- Meanwhile, this one is a clip of three guys chilling around. It’s captioned, “My parents: why don’t you have a girlfriend yet?” You’ll have to watch the clip to find out why.
- The clip below shows a scene from a gym where a guy was doing his pull-ups wrong when another gym-goer approaches him, the latter not only tells him how to do it right, but he showed him how to (and step-by-step at that). It was simply hilarious.
Wonderful! IF you’re into “cute”. Could A4A remember that’s only a slice of who its members are? More diversity would be great.
You mustn’t get your legs raised…too high over this!
We are on the “Free Portion” of this site and so, we must be grateful for whatever crumbs are thrown our way?
It is, always, very thoughtful of you to ask on our behalf, but miracles are not known to happen upon request!
Diligence, Tenacity, Perseverance and Hope are all we can give!
Yes A4A is free for users who do not wish to take advantage of a “pay for” membership. Since this is the Internet, A4A’s ad revenues (what product sellers are willing to pay for ads for their products) are based upon the total number of members/subscribers/customers/users/traffic A4A has. So even if someone pays nothing for a for A4A, they do help A4A earn revenue to support its costs.
I should have included, Wealth, Riches, and Fame, too!
i pay for the site, it’s worth it, dahling
Scrapping the bottom of the Cranium?
Disabling the Medulla Obligati?
The absence of Alpha Waves?
“… being paid for my time to do it.” A dream job!
Wouldn’t it be great instead if someone was paid to test/sample topics Blog readers would like to see? That’s called a “customer survey” I think, but I’m not a Marketing professional.
More things in the gay and bi community, and Adam focus on “cute” videos.
Haha this really is a cute article my BL fan heart is satisfied
. . . I just have no interest; guess ‘if’ you’re looking for someone of that age, perhaps.