Since the last few weeks, we’ve seen many inappropriate comments on the Adam4Adam blog, especially from 3-4 individuals who are, as usual, disrespectful with Dave, Adam4Adam, the subject of the post, and everyone else who disagrees with them. You took your hatred to the next level, and that level is unacceptable here. It is a peaceful blog owned and managed by Adam4Adam team to discuss, express opinions and share intelligent thought, about everything from music to sexuality and LGBTQ rights. You probably noticed that some of your comments have not been published here, as a matter of fact, some of your IPs, emails, usernames on the blog has been listed as spam or simply banned. For other respectful individuals,, please find below the blog rules.
Adam4Adam decides on the comments we allow on our blog. We will not post unacceptable content and we’ll delete comments that contain it. We define and determine what is “unacceptable content” on a case-by-case basis and our definitions are not limited to this list. It is strictly forbidden:
– to abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others, including A4A or bloggers
– to be libelous, knowingly false, ad-hominem, or misrepresents another person
– to infringe upon a copyright or trademark
– to violate an obligation of confidentiality
– to violate the privacy of others
– to comment anonymously
– to post advertisements.
– to post external links
– Ignore the trolls
– Prefer not to respond to nasty comments about us or our blog, as long as they don’t veer into abuse or libel. We believe that feeding the trolls only encourages them
– cooperate with law enforcement to protect us and our users
– ban from the blog, any users who doesn’t comply with A4A rules.
Have a great evening!