(Photo Credits: Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels)
Which country are you from, guys? Depending on where you live, you could already be experiencing a total lockdown in your area as do others who are not so lucky and had a contact with a COVID-19 patient or those who traveled overseas are now under quarantine. What’s true for most of us though is that each department or ministry of health of countries affected by COVID-19 had already advised or urged its citizens to stay at home as much as possible when not working or to do a self-quarantine as cases continue to go up at an alarming rate.
Staying at home and avoiding crowded areas for 40 days or up until this coronavirus is gone isn’t so bad especially if it meant surviving what the twitterverse is now calling as #coronapocalypse. Quarantine can, however, be especially hard if we are social butterflies but no worries, there are a lot of things that we can do at home while on self-isolation. Take a look at some of these activities below:
- If you’re an aspiring writer, maybe it’s time to write that book you wanted to write for like forever.
Just a reminder that when Shakespeare was quarantined because of the plague, he wrote King Lear.— rosanne cash (@rosannecash) March 14, 2020
- You want to go shopping? No problem because you can shop from home for lubes, harnesses, bondage equipment, and many other types of sex toys that you can enjoy alone or with your partner/fuck buddy/husband. Simply go to Adam4Adam Store and enjoy a hassle-free shopping as your package will be delivered straight to your doorstep!
- We feel cautious about going to the gym because we need to observe social distancing but we still need to exercise, now more than ever. Those of us who don’t have exercise equipment for home use can jog in place. Gamers on the other hand, who own Nintendo Switch, may want to try Ring Fit Adventure.
- If you are wary of hooking up or meeting up with someone for the first time because of coronavirus, you can try watching and chatting with webcam performers on Adam4AdamLive instead. If you want to try it, the top 20 performer page is a great place to start.
- You love reading, but you know, life happens and you could no longer read as much as before. Doing self-quarantine sure limited, if not cleared, our social schedule and if you’re looking for books to read, we have a list which you can check here.
- We live in a stressful time; thanks to COVID-19 this stress was magnified. One way to stay healthy when you’re stressed is to eat and sleep well, to exercise as aforementioned above, and there’s also having sex and masturbation. Masturbation has many physical and mental health benefits: it reduces stress, releases tension, enhances sleep quality, and elevates our mood to name a few. If you need fap material, adam4adam.tv is just a click away. We have an extensive porn categories list that you can choose from, what’s more is that you can watch for 30 minutes for free when you create an account. Check the site here. Enjoy!
- You don’t love to read, you don’t love to write, you’re not a gamer but perhaps you love watching movies? Netflix has a lot of movies that you can choose from including LGBT shows that you can watch from your laptop, phone, tablet, or TV.
- The beauty of Adam4Adam lies in the fact that you don’t need to travel in order to “meet” right away and “socialize.” You only need to login so don’t forget to download the A4A app here if you don’t have it yet on your mobile.
If you two do want to meet in person, according to health experts, dating is okay but you need to “be honest about whether you feel sick, and be thoughtful about the places you visit.” Having a one-night stand is considered risky, however, “especially if there are confirmed cases of Covid-19 in your area, because having sex obviously involves close contact.” Read more here and here.
Happy connecting, guys! Let us know in the comments section about the things that you can do at home while on self-quarantine.
Well, masturbation and pornography seems like a tried and true outlet and are more fun that doing laundry. Does Amazon sell Rush?
There are several websites from which you can get Rush. Just google “poppers”
I think i suddenly developed an interest in being a furry
i’m not going to observe the self-imposed marshal law that “social distancing” really is.
[…] PreviousThings You Can Do at Home During the COVID-19 Crisis […]
What has changed? A National Emergency has not been declared as of 3/16/’20? Life continues for the masses…we will still eat, sleep, urinate, defecate, shop, walk, run, drive, watch the “boob-tube,” sexercise, watch porn, beat-the-meat-buckwheates, glamorize ourselves, dress up, cruise, visit public restrooms, drive around in parking lots, visit homo depot, visit various sex sites…including Adam4Adam, check out the local HS boys, college boys, local police, soldiers, daddies, complain, remain disenfranchised, emote unbridled anger, dissatisfaction, outrage, indignation, ignorance, misguided superiority, trash Trump; extol the virtues of Bidden, be subjected to The Media…and the coup d’e tat…exchange carbon dioxide for oxygen…… Read more »
[…] If you are anxious and want to learn more about COVID-19, head to our article about debunked myths about the coronavirus or the World Health Organization website. You can learn about social distancing and why we should wash our hands in this article. You can pick up some tips on what to do while staying at home during the COVID-19 crisis here. […]
[…] Adam4Adam Team would like to implore our A4A users to observe social distancing and not meet other guys right now. Download our app and connect virtually, shop online and save 10% with code STAYHOME, visit our cam rooms for 120 free credits, get 30 free minutes of adult films instead of hooking up during these trying times. For more suggestions on what to do while at home during the COVID-19 crisis, click here. […]
So are you guys offering any free trials of the webcam Adam4Adamlive.com features?
Jay, yes click the top right corner for 120 free credits.
[…] It doesn’t mean that our summer is ruined or is cancelled already though. We can still spend a summer full of fun in the sun in spite of COVID-19; we simply need to engage in outdoor activities responsibly by taking several precautions. As for Adam4Adam blog readers who want to err on the side of caution, of course we can have fun indoors as well, it’s just a matter of creativity. […]