Hey, guys! Adam4Adam has a new, awesome feature for your use! We created this to make our interaction on A4A even more fun and to help make quarantine a little bit easier for A4A users during COVID-19 crisis. Our team worked tirelessly day and night to make this happen which is why it gives us great pleasure to announce to you that Adam4Adam users can now upload videos on their profile. Here is how:
- Click one on “My Account”.
- Drop down to “Photos/Videos,” select the “Video” section.
- Click the + icon in the section you wish to upload your video in, whether you want to keep the video public, in private, or hidden.
- Make your selection and click “Add Selected” to upload it. Each video will be reviewed by our approval team.
Reminder: Please note that regular members can upload 1 video on their profile while VIP members can upload up to 4. VIP members can also click on a user’s profile in their photo section and watch their videos.
But what kind of videos can you upload? It could be a welcome message, it could be you showing something you love doing like working out, or cooking, gardening, baking, etc. Here are some guidelines for your videos:
- You must upload videos of YOU only. Therefore, videos of celebrities, your mother, your favorite pornstars, your pet etc. are not allowed.
- Which means you cannot upload videos of children either, meaning anyone under the age of 18. No exceptions! Not even your sons or daughters if you have any.
- No text inside the video (logos, email, phone number, address, snapchat, Instagram, etc.)
- Firearms or other weapons, whether they are real or not, are prohibited.
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
All that being said, what are you waiting for, guys? Hurry! Head over to your “Photo/Video” page and upload and share your videos. We expedited this new feature so you can upload videos while we all stay safe at home as we observe social distancing during these trying times.